This contest is not to be held till Ramadan.
CONTEST – “How To” Page
FREE – NOTHING TO BUY – NO ENTRY FEE – EVERYONE CAN ENTER
- Reciter should use best voice according Quran Tajweed (rules of recitation) if possible.
- Choose voice, accuracy in pronunciation.
- Prizes for most votes (get your family & friends to sign up to vote for you)
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER Chosen by Judges for Best Recitation According to Rules of Tajweed
2. HOW TO ENTER:
- Signup or Login www.reciteontv.com/login
- Upload child reciting Quran video, according to rules listed here.
- by the 10th of Dhul Qaidah, before 12:00 midnight to be eligible for contest.
- Only one video per child
- Each child must have their own account (no sharing)
- No entries after voting starts on 11th of Dhul Qaidah
3. HOW TO MAKE VIDEO:
- Videos must have clear audio sound from a close up microphone
- Videos need good lighting on the person reciting
- Light must be on the reciter from the front and right and left sides.
- Background should be darker than reciter
- Camera should be no more than 4 feet from reciter
- Camera cannot move around or zoom in and out
- Child should be properly dressed for Islam
- No one should speak or talk or correct the child in video
- Mistakes in reciting must be erased and start over
- Judges will choose most accurate reciters based on rules for reciting Quran
- Judges choices will be posted on website by 1 AM EST 28 of Ramadan
- Voting begins 11th of Dhul Qaidah
- Votes count for ONLY PART of SCORE – BUT NOT ALL
- Rules of recitation do apply
- Judges will choose from video with most votes by December 14th, inshallah.
- Winners will be, inshallah, posted by 30th of Dhul Qaidah
- All videos must be uploaded to www.ReciteonTV.com by the10th of Dhul Qaidah, before 12:00 midnight to be eligible for contest.
- All recitation must be in Arabic and no translations can be substituted for Quran in Arabic